Does Qlink 2 still works? Enable to connect to DDE server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Qlink 2 still works? Enable to connect to DDE server

I didnt use qlink 2 for a long time but there is something Qlink 3 cannot do for me.

Does the DDE server still works?

When I try to open Qlink, I get this error:
    "Unable to start DDE Server"

please, let me know if Qlink 2 should still works and if yes, what could I do to be able to connect.

QLink 2

Yes, QLink 2 should still be able to connect. Shutting everything that is running down. Then try starting up the eSignal Data Manager by itself first (Start menu, all programs, eSignal, Data Manager). After this is started, bring up your excel spreadsheet with QLink on it and see if it's able to make a connection. Let me know what happens.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

It does work now.
      thank you

Comment

I am still having issues with Qlink 2.
        I have the same problem I had with my other computer. I've tried to shut down everything, open data manager by itself and then bring up an excel spreedsheet with qlink on it. As soon as I open it and tried to make qlink work, I get an error ''unable to start DDE server''.
        I have also tried to shut down everything, open data manager by itself and then, open qlink 2 by itself. I also get the same error message.
        I have tried to uninstall qlink and reintall it. doesnt work either.
        What could I try next?

I have window 7 32 bits.

Comment

QLink 2

Try a repair of the microsoft excel program from the control panel and let us know if that works for you. Before you do that you can also attempt a repair of the specific workbook being used from within microsoft excel.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

I have tried to repair office from config panel. it still doest work...
            any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
            X