Qlink 3.0 Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qlink 3.0 Historical Data

I am using Qlink 3.1.82 to compare intraday data between multiple products, however I have run into an issue. It only returns data for bars where there has been a trade and this may mean skipping a number of intraday bars.

The problem this causes is 2 fold. 1. It is difficult to compare data of same product as using a series Count of 50 will return different periods of data, depending on how many bars were skipped due to non trades.

2. It is not possible to easily compare 2 or more products across the same time period due to the same problem of bars being skipped. A series count of 50 will start at the same time for both but will end up out of sync at some stage and not be usable for calculations in excel.

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks in advance

QLink issues

I'm not exactly sure what you would have it do when there isn't a trade. Just display the same data from the previous bar, over again? Please let me know how you would want this handled so I can forward the information to our developers.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

The previous close would be ideal but even leaving it blank would make it easier to use than it is now. Unless the data is exported in a reliable structure it is extremely difficult to compare sections of data against each other in excel

Comment

You should be able to use the Fill check box to have the program repeat the values when there is no new data. This should make it easier to compare. Let me know if this helps.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X