QLink with Excel 2013 64Bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLink with Excel 2013 64Bit

Having just subscribed to eSignal On Demand with QLink I have immediately encountered the problem with the ESRTDAddin for Excel.

My version of Excel -- 2013 64-bit -- does not load the default XLL addin file shipped as it is clearly for 32-bit versions only. Is there a
    64-bit version out there? If not when? It should not be difficult to produce one. I would be happy with a beta version as something is
    better than nothing. Do you use your own addin framework or a third-party/opensource one such as Excel-Dna (which I prefer and
    use, and which readily generates 64-bit addins that work fine with Excel 2013).

David Aspinall

I will PM you a link
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Eric O...pls PM me the link as well..eric

Comment

Eric O. is the link that you were referring to a beta version of QLink 3.x that works with 64-bit Excel? If so, can you send me the link also.

Comment

Yes it is a beta
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
            I will PM you a link
            Hi Eric!
            Can you please PM the link to me too?
            I understand this would be a beta version, so no claims on it giving faulty data.
            Also, please advise whether eSignal would be willing to accept feedback on its performance/ bug reports etc.?

Comment

I installed QLink V3.1.0095 supposedly as a workaround from 64-bit computers. It seemed to install ok. I have been running it for several days. I have used historical and snap quotes as well as intraday at various intervals and also daily quotes. I trade futures primarily so I am most interested in relationships between ES #F and $SPX. The ES runs fine with no apparent problems. However, I cannot get the $SPX to run. I am using Winros to verify that QLink is working and that works fine, but when I try to put the quotes in a table it just keeps pumping data into the "Last" column but does update Time, Date, Open, High, Low etc. I am getting pretty frustrated particularly because I am paying for the real-time version of $SPX. I tried both your chat support and also phone support. They told me that someone would call me back but on one has so far. I need HELP! Frankly it is quite unbelievable that you are not running properly on a 64-bit machine with 64-bit Excel. I would be hard pressed to go backwards to an old 32-bit machine. Please have someone respond. Until then, please forward this post to your billing department in hopes they will give me credit for the monthly QLink charge.

Comment

The 64bit version of QLink is still in a very beta state, hence not releasing as a download just on our website. We understand that there are still issues with it and we are working on them. Although the 32bit version of QLink will not run in the 64bit version of Excel, it will run with 32bit Excel running on a 64bit OS. As of right now all I can do is make note of the bug and report it to our developers which I have done. We are working on this as I mentioned above. I will PM you my phone#, should you need further assistance with this please let me know. Feel free to drop me a PM if you like as well. Thank you
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                X