Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Charts with Interval shorter than weekly

Hi all,

Obviously I'm not the only one with the problem to get no charts while connected through GPRS!

Also that I cannot switch back to quotes but have to restart the app is an additional annoyance.

I try to get support, solutions or at least info about what they are doing about the issue at eSignal for 6 months now. The old beta version was running but from one day to the other "not-ent" messages appeared so I had to upgrade. I still hope since the idea is great so far, but of course I will have to cancel service like others, if it continues like that.

I still hope since I would like to see my kids more than sitting on my desk, but no ways without wireless streaming charts :-))

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems. First what type of GPRS device do you have and what version of QuoTrek are you using? I have a BlackBerry, a Windows Mobile Smartphone and Pocket PC on GPRS with T-Mobile and AT&T Wireless service and I’m able to get charts with an interval shorter than a week. This issue could be unique to the GPRS device you are using.

You can send email to the QuoTrek Development Group by clicking here. This is the best way to get answers to your specific questions if they aren’t answered on the Bulletin Board.

JohnB

Comment

What Exchanges ?

I had an identical problem with MarketCenter which refused to give charts for intervals of less than one week. The problem only occured when I was trying to get charts from Foreign Exchanges (ie. London) not the U.S. Although Technical Support acknowledged the problem, it was never solved so I ended my MarketCenter membership - which was a shame as I found it v. useful when I couldn't get access to a PC with eSignal on it.

Comment

Reply to rgibbs & wireless guru

Hi guys, good news,

I just downloaded and installed the latest beta version 1.2

Link:
        http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...r=&groupid=511

I had the problem not with foreign exchanges like rgibbs but with CME indices like E-Mini S&P 500 as well as S&P 500 future.

The problem has been solved now and all the features, even those working before work now better and perfectly. Basically I still have to blame the support guys that they did not give any info about this update, even after several attempts and complaints. Since the idea and now I can say the software is some kind of breakthrough and a really great thing, I can now recommend, specially to rgibbs who had cancelled the service before to retry the services.

Thanks for your kind replies and good look with your trades :-)))

Ingo Gerhard Souviron

Comment

Working...
        X