X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop Streamer

How do you set up and use desktop streamer ? Is there info on this ? thx

Bebass,

I'm not sure exactly what feature you are referring to. QuoTrek, does not have a desktop streamer per se. Are you referring to the Ticker window within eSignal or the Auto-scroll feature of QuoTrek? Please let me know and I'll be happy to provide any information you're looking for. Thanks.

Comment

The desktop streamer is one of the features listed on the quotrek site...it is on the features page..as follows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop Companion Streamer

Click to view
      This feature (available in the QuoTrek standalone product and QuoTrek add-on to MarketCenter) allows you to monitor up to 10 portfolios through your PC browser. Plus, you can customize your QuoTrek portfolios on your desktop.

love to know how it works ..thx

Comment

Hi bebass,

Thanks for the clarification. This feature allows you to track the symbols that you have entered into QuoTrek through Market Center Once you get to the Market Center website, simply use your QuoTrek username and password and you can follow the symbols entered in QuoTrek Portfolios through Market Center.

Comment

Working...
        X