Quotrek for MS Mobile for Smartphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotrek for MS Mobile for Smartphones

Here are several bugs that I noticed with the Quotrek build that I am using (MS Mobile for Smartphones 2003 - i600):

1. The program sometimes hangs when I select "Charts". The workaround is to close the application using File Explorer/Options/Processes. When I re-launch Quotrek it works.

2. The selections of symbols does not scroll as you go down the list. Therefore, you can not see the bottom entries.

3. Quotrek disables T9 text entry on the i600.

4. I described the most serious bug in another thread. Quotrek must be re-installed after any re-boot.

Version 1.2, the beta, solves the problem of re-install after re-booting the handset.

There are other bugs in the beta.

The "Scroll Mode" does not work.

The initial display of stocks does not show prices, only the stock symbol.

When selecting stock symbols, the list does not scroll as you move to the bottom. This hides the last 3 stocks on my list.

Comment

Hi Brooks,

Thanks for the feedback. I've been working on the issues you mentioned earlier, some of them I have been able to replicate, others I haven't.

In regards to the "Scroll Mode" feature, I altered my ScrollMode Update Speed in Seconds to 1 and the list of stocks & futures seem be updating on that interval. Please let me know how this feature is behaving for you (i.e. Slow scrolling, not scrolling at all, ect.)

In regards to the initial loading of QuoTrek,

The initial display of stocks does not show prices, only the stock symbol.
      On several re-starts of QuoTrek, the splash screen with the Portfolio data is pulling down the required information as determined by the column headers.

As for the mention of the manual scrolling required to view the lower entries in the Portfolio, I was able to replicate this one. I'm not sure if this was put together by design, but I will definitely pass it along so that we can look at how to better improve the viewing of longer listings in the Portfolio.

For the sake of reference, here is the version and build I am currently running. Version 1.2 Build, 20041203a.

Comment

Working...
      X