No prices on y-axis on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No prices on y-axis on charts

I'm using Quotrek on an HP ipaq 6315 and T-Mobile is my ISP. The only price that shows on the scale is the last price. Is this by design? I would also like the prices for my studies to be on there. Right now it is very difficult for me to discern trade signals when I don't have a scale of prices. I'm also having problems with the chart freezing and not updating. I use Quotrek build for Windows Mobile.

Hi Jebersole,

I've heard of a couple different cases of users having difficulty with the T-Mobile connection, so I would start by ruling out any area of non-connectivity. Also, you may want to check the version of QuoTrek you are currently running. The latest beta version is Build 20041203a. This build can be downloaded here.

In regards to the study labels along the Y-axis, I think this would be an excellent addition to the feature set of QuoTrek. I'll be happy to submit this over to the Product Development Team, but if there are any other areas of increased usability that you would like to see, please feel free to email them directly at [email protected]

Comment

Charts not updating

Duane,

I loaded the latest beta version but my 3 minute chart still doesn't update. I've tried it with GPRS, W-Fi and connected to my PC dsl and it doesn't update on any of them. The stock charts do update. Could it be a problem with the futures or maybe even CBOT datathough my e-mini S&P chart doesn't update either? My stock quotes however, do update. I tried adding bond futures quotes but they won't take so I can't see if they will update on the quote page. I type in ZB H5 and it adds an asterisk and no info displays. Same for ZB #F. Can you help because I have no reason to own a handheld or use the Quotrek service if the charts don't update.
      I'm in the Chicago area so I can't believe that connectivity problems are to blame.
      Thanks.
      Last edited by jebersole; 12-09-2004, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Hi jebersole,

Thanks for the details. Could you please Private Message me your QuoTrek username and password? I would like to take a look at the account to insure that it has been structured properly. Please let me know.

Comment

I PM'd you on Friday. Did you receive it?

Comment

jebersole,

Yes, I received it. Looking at the specs for your QuoTrek account, I do not see any futures exchanges added in the permissioning. There are some commodity exchanges on the eSignal account, but none are applied to QuoTrek. As we are dealing with some account information, let's continue this via PM.

Comment

Working...
            X