PLEASE...the default volume bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE...the default volume bars

I have been requesting the esignal tech team for over 1 year to please get rid of those default volume bars on Quotrek charts.
    I cannot view a chart, because they are overlayed (and overshadowing) on the chart.
    They are not a study, so you cannot remove it.
    The whole point of having access to real-time charts, via Quotrek, is defeated by this one thing.
    I have heard many others complain too, but nothing has been done.
    Can somebody get through to the tech people, and have them get rid of this??????
    David Gellman

Default Volume Bars

First of all good to know that others complain and post their complaints about the same issues. I find all my problems on a regular basis posted here.
    But over all, the guys who develop QuoTrek, do a great job, as most of the problems, one after the other disappear. I assume that the have to set priorities like wrong times showing in chart mode
    and other problems like that. I look forward to see those charts without volume bars, or at least removable ones, like in "Marketplace". Basically Market Center is a great thing too, but only if not too accurate historcal data are needed, like for example 6 month back hourly etc.
    Ingo

Comment

Working...
    X