No Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Chart

Obviously I'm not the only one with the problem to get no charts while connected through GPRS!
    I just downloaded and installed the latest beta version 1.2
    i use Pocket PC (( i-mate))
    I connect via the GPRS
    Actually my connection is ok because I can run explorer and browse without problem
    however, when i connect via the GPRS Quotes continue to stream fine to the quote window but the chart and news will start loading the data and then stop working.
    In watching GPRS monitor while the chart is trying to load ,via a wireless connection, it brings down data then dead stops before drawing the chart
    i think the problem in the java ! . i don't know which java version used with the Pocket PC (( i-mate)) .

I have a Pocket PC and a RIM BlackBerry on GPRS with the latest beta version 1.2 and I'm getting charts so I know charts work, it could be your entitlements on your account. If you are a stand alone or MarketCenter add on QuoTrek customer login to the QuoTrek companion streamer on your PC here and see if the streaming charts work on the companion streamer for QuoTrek. If they don't it could be the way your account is setup, contact Customer Service here and they should be able to help you out.

JohnB

Comment

Working...
    X