no data in under 15 mins charts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no data in under 15 mins charts...

hi, im wondering how come you dont have any data for charts thats under 15 min? only one i get to show is us index (stocks etc i dont know since i havent tested). but european indexes like $CAC and $omxs30-sse dont work and its a problem since i use those two. is this a bug or is it meant to be? if it meant to be then i see no point in using quotrek if you dont have the same facilities for all markets.

Hello Chris,

You should be able to get data on both of those indexes. I just verified on my Treo. If you private message me your Quotrek username I will make sure you account is setup properly for those indexes. Thanks

Comment

thanks...

for answering .. but i figured it out why it. charts only show 34 bars and you see in 5 min chart 34 bars = almost 3 hours. and when a day is closed those 3 hours are the last 3 hours. but this friday stockholm stock exchange was closed so all those showing under 15 minutes didnt have anything to show. since last 34 bars = nothing if the markets have been closed. but in 15 or 60 minutes charts each bar shows more and that means even though last day was closed means it has some data to show.

if you dont think about it, it can confuse you. but now i know and next time im more ready...

thanks for your help though!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't even think of that, glad it's working now.

Comment

Working...
        X