Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny font on Treo 650

Hi

I have a Treo 650 . Quotrek works fine but the font is tiny. Any way of increasing the font please?

Hello,

At this time, Quotrek users using Palm are unable to change the size of the text. You can email a suggestion to our Quotrek Product manager at [email protected]

Comment

I'm confused...

In attempting to decide between the 700p (same screen size as the 650 - 320x320) and the 700wx, (240x240), I did an online chat with Esignal support.

This is what I was told:

11:14:20 AM You - According to http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=20508 the font size is not controllable on the Treo and thus "The QuoTrek font size on the Treo 650 is slightly smaller compared to that of other devices. A larger font size is being developed and will be announced here once it becomes available.

11:14:40 AM You - Any target date for release of that change?

11:15:45 AM Andrew M – eSignal - No, that's not what that means. The TREO controls fonts.

11:15:55 AM Andrew M – eSignal - Contact your cell provider and ask when the new treos will come out.

11:16:05 AM Andrew M – eSignal - And if they know what features it has.

11:16:51 AM You - the way i read that, it's the size of the quotrek font that is too small and thus as stated, quotrek is developing a larger font. is your website incorrect?

11:17:36 AM Andrew M – eSignal - The QuoTrek font size on the Treo 650 is slightly smaller compared to that of other devices. A larger font size is being developed and will be announced here once it becomes available.

11:17:36 AM Andrew M – eSignal - Read that

11:17:56 AM Andrew M – eSignal - It says that the device controls the font size.

11:18:16 AM Andrew M – eSignal - Font size is a function of the PDA, not our software.

Not trying to get Andrew in trouble here, but which is it?

Comment

Working...
      X