Trading via QuoTrek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading via QuoTrek

Will QuoTrek support trading? if so, what brokers?

I believe the goal is to build out the integrated trading features in QuoTrek going forward, however I don't believe they will be included with the initial release. At this point, we can't really comment on which brokers we'll be integrated with, however since we already have relationships with a number of brokerages, odds are that many of these will be integrated at some point down the road.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Trading with Quotrek

I trade through interactive Brokers. I just purchased the
      Hitachi G 1000 to use with eSignal. I wanted to know, if anyone knows whether IB's Mobile Trader will work with the G 1000?
      Can I trade directly through IB with this device?
      Thank You,
      David
      David Gellman

Comment

The answer is yes, however, I think u need some additional software, see this link

Comment

IB Trading on PocketPC

EzWap is not required for to do a trade with IB, use your IE PocketPC and this link:

https://wt1.interactivebrokers.com/MT3G/servlet/LoginS

and the best this is free!

Comment

I tried the link below, no luck, I just get the message that the site cannot be found. I have pocketPC2002, I wonder if this has something to do with it. Anyone else have any luck with this link?

Comment

Steve
              I just tried the link and it appears to work.
              Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for the quick reply, I had not thought about making a screen post. Here it is.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stevehare2003
                  Alex,

Thanks for the quick reply, I had not thought about making a screen post. Here it is.
                  Steve,
                  I see a dot «.» rather a slash «/» after the .com. on your IE address

Comment

Yes, that was it, not quite there all the way, but I am getting closer. Thanks for the sharp eyes!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Alex for telling me about the Remote Display Control (for Pocket PC) which allowed me to capture the images from my PDA. For anyone interested in the link to download here it is: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...edsp_eula.mspx

It really is nice to work with and allows you to use your normal keyboard to setup the PDA. I used SnagIt to grab the image, however, I could have also used the eSignal image publisher from the toolbar.

Comment

Working...
                      X