Handspring Treo 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handspring Treo 600

What is the target date for Quotrek on the Treo 600?

QuoTrek for the Treo 600 should be ready in 2-4 weeks.

Do you like the Treo 600 and what feature on your Treo 600 is your favorite?

JohnB

FYI - The rumored Treo 610 is coming soon.

Though the Treo 600 has met with generally positive reviews, there have been some complaints. If BargainPDA.com's information is correct, the new model will deal with these problems. Specifically, many were unhappy about the Treo 600's 160-by-160 pixel screen. Supposedly, the Treo 610 will have a 320-by-320 pixel one. This is supposed to be a reflective CSTN display, not a transflective one, which will make it easier to use in direct sunlight, but not as bright indoors.

In addition, new model with have Bluetooth wireless networking, which the current one lacks. People have been asking for this feature mostly so they can use Bluetooth-enabled headsets. Reportedly, the Treo 610 will also have more than 16 MB of RAM, though BargainPDA.com doesn't say how much.

The initial release date of the handset is slated on March 1.

Last edited by wireless guru; 02-01-2004, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Do you like the Treo 600 and what feature of your Treo 600 is your favorite?
      1) Palm OS.

2) Phone, Camera (ok, poor camera), PDA all in one. Add memory stick and stereo headphones and it makes a pretty good MP3 player too.

3) Keypad...I never wanted to use a palm until they started with the keypads.

4) Quad band

A higher resolution screen would be nice...
      Garth

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Handspring Treo 600'

; charset=us-ascii

I agree with the other post. I purchased a Blouetooth add on for the
        phone, but have not yet been able to get it ot work. It is Bluetooth
        compatible.

[email protected] wrote:

Hello ramerine,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

We've just added a beta version for the Treo 600 & Samsung i500 on the QuoTrek download page.

http://www.esignal.com/quotrek/download/default.asp

JohnB

Comment

Working...
          X