Combo subscription QuoTrek & eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo subscription QuoTrek & eSignal

I would like to know when we subscribe to eSignal with QuoTrek special combo fee for an additional fee of about 25$/month, does we will allow to use the both platfotm at the sametime, because I have a program trading and complex alert system on my eSignal subscription and I would like to use QuoTrek on these alert signal for to act on it while I could be out?

It does appear that both will work at the same time. There is the issues of having to pay 2x the exchange fee's (exchanges charge per device).

I am doing something similar (as I mentioned in another thread in this QuoTrek group) where I am sending alerts to my treo and using QuoTrek to verify pricing and patterns...

Garth
    Garth

Comment

Bigbrother,

It should not be possible to access both the QuoTrek product and your eSignal account concurrently. This is pretty typical of services such as this, as the exchanges tend to get a little funny about multiple, simultaneous log ons. We are going to review the log on process for this product and make sure that any potential issues are resolved. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

In this case, if you modify the access at this moment, what will be the stopping logic:

1) the new login will stop the first active application?
        2) or does it will required to logoff before to use the second platform?

Maybe it could be allow to suspend the feed of eSignal until a logoff on Quotrek and resume the feeder after that could be also a possibility?

Comment

Working...
        X