Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features in Quotrek

Hi,

If I get Quotrek will it allow me to view my eSignal charts the way I currently do on my computer? Will it allow me to use the indicators I use which were created using efs, or am I currently limited to the indicators listed on the features page for now? If I am not able to use my indicators, is that feature being worked on for future versions? If so, I would most definately start that service. Thank you very much for your help!

Nicholle

Nicholle,

Currently, the indicators in QuoTrek are limited to those listed on the features page for this product. We are still a ways away from having QuoTrek support EFS studies, but perhaps down the road. The charts aren't quite as dynamic as the Advanced Charts within eSignal, but overall, there has been a significant improvement from the old version of QuoTrek which I'm not sure you are familiar with.

Comment

Quotrek (Volume Bars)

I am one of the old timers who still has my Quotrek from the 1980's.
      OK. Thats not my question. I am using the Hitachi G 1000. Whenever I bring up a BASIC bar chart ( no indicators), I am REALLY annoyed by the default, volume bars, which make it very difficult to view my simple chart. In an earlier email, you mentioned that, as of yet, there was no way to get rid of them. Have you fixed this yet? If not, it seems like an easy fix. Could you put in a request. It really takes away from the chart. Especially, because they are right on top of the bars, instead of underneath.
      David Gellman

Comment

Hi David,

I'll reiterate the request to the QuoTrek team. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
        X