Connectivity problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connectivity problems?

I've been having connectivity problems with running Quotrek on my Blackberry 7280. Specifically, I have been able to connect only occasionally to the eSignal network. I'm running the Blackberry on the AT&T wireless network, am using the latest Quotrek version, and signal strength is not an issue, as the problem has been happening even in areas of maximum signal. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

Hi janderson3,

Thanks for the post. We had a similar report this morning of what you are describing. Please see the following thread. Thanks.

Comment

I'm still having connectivity problems with the Blackberry. In fact, I have not been able to connect since 6/30. The error message that I receive on the Blackberry when I try to connect to the Quotrek service is: net.rim.device.cldc.io.waphttp.WAPIOException

The problem is not being caused by a weak signal. I've tried to connect in areas of maximum signal, but still no connection. Any ideas, or does the Quotrek service for Blackberry just really not work very well?

Comment

Working...
      X