using Esignal and WealthLab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using Esignal and WealthLab

When I access Esignal data from WealthLab I don't get any pre-market information, just regular market hours. Do I need to install anything to be able to access pre-market data or is there any other way to do it when using WealthLab?

Thanks

This sounds like it may be a setting in WealthLab. You may be best served checking with their documentation or with their support department.

One way that you can verify that the pre/post market data can come in ok is to use eSignal (which uses the same API WealthLab does.) Just open a chart for the symbol(s) in question.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
      This sounds like it may be a setting in WealthLab. You may be best served checking with their documentation or with their support department.

One way that you can verify that the pre/post market data can come in ok is to use eSignal (which uses the same API WealthLab does.) Just open a chart for the symbol(s) in question.
      I asked Wealth-Lab to see if they can check on their side and this is what they answered:

"The ESignal app using different technology to retrieve data. We use an older OCX component that they provided years ago, and my tests indicate that they are not returning pre/post market intraday data when requesting through that component. The test was performed with a modified version of an ESignal-provided test program, not Wealth-Lab. "

Is there any way to fix this so when using WealthLab and Esignal one can get pre/post market data?"

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X