Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCI Divergence from sr-analyst

Hi:
    I just purchased CCI divergence formula from sr-analyst and I have a few questions.

1. Previously, it took 2 to 3 seconds for my computer to load a screen with my forumulas (not including CCI divergence). Once I added CCI divergence, it takes my computer about 20 seconds to load the screen when I enter a stock.
    i)Is this because Esignal has to stream more historical data for CCI divergence to analyze....which slows down the screen load time? or..........
    ii)Is the slow load time because of the complexity of the CCI divergence software and I need to purchase a new computer ( mine is 4 years old)?

Since the CCI divergence has an "alert"
    2. i) Can I "bulk" download the NASDAQ symbol database to use Esignal to run a bulk analysis for CCI divergence ( simialar to the Metastock Explorer). or............
    ii) Is there a way for me to run a analysis for CCI divergence on the Esignal server NASDAQ database (versus selecting one symbol at a time and visually examing for a CCI divergence)?
    Thanks
    Rick

Rick
    With regards to your second question see JasonK's reply to you in this post in reference to creating scans with efs studies.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X