Critical Time Reversals and more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Time Reversals and more...

The following EFS is a revised & updated version of an EFS that Alex & Dloomis posted in 2003. I added additional functionality which I will state below. I used a lower BB for the height that lines are to be drawn to. The efs is updated to only alert and draw lines for the current day
    1. Edit Studies: Options
    2. 8 Alert times: adjustable
    3. Play Sound: default to False
    4. Play Alert: default to False
    5. Draw Line: Default to True
    6. Line Color: Default Light Grey
    7. Line Thickness: Default is 6

Want your own specific sound alerts? Check out this site and make your own speech files to add inside Esignal's sound folder

For those of you that would prefer something else to remind you of critical time alerts during the day I have the following. There is a program called
    UK Speaking Clock that you can try for free. If it fits your needs like mine it cost a measly $5 for the full version. I use this program for a more interactive alerting system. It uses MSAgent and allows you up to 1000 alerts at a time for settings. This software is multilingual. I am not promoting the company that makes it just offers another economical substitution for those who want a less CPU intense alternative to the EFS timealert_06.efs I provided.

To check out the free version of the
    UK Speaking Clock Click here.

Now, to the description of what the UK Speaking Clock and MsAgent does.

The UK Speaking Clock basically is a simple program that allows you to set up to 1000 alerts based on time. Not much else to it!

Now to the MsAgent This is a software developed by Microsoft. (Yes, I hate to say it Microsoft) Don't worry it is free! The MsAgent Software is basically a Character that appears on your screen and speaks text to you that you INPUT it to speak.

If someone would like to put this in one of the main filesharing groups that may make it easier to find at a later date.
    Attached Files
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners
Working...
X