Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cannot add some previous contract symbol in the Multichart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cannot add some previous contract symbol in the Multichart.

Hi.

I have tried to add some previous contract symbols to construct multichart-custom futures in the Mutichart chart.

but one problem appeared in adding symbols which constitute Multichart custom futures.

when QuatoManager->add symbol->from data source->esignal, there is only one previous contract symbol 6A Z0.

I can't find any previous contract symbol like 6A u2009, 6A v2009,.... in the MC dialog box when adding symbol.

I need over 10 previous contract symbol to construct entire custom futures with 400 bar.

I can chart 6A U2009 in the Esignal.
    but I cannot chart 6A u2009,.... in the Multichart chart.

what is the problem? and what I should do to fix this.

thanks in advance..
    Last edited by mt9672; 11-28-2010, 10:06 PM.

Re: i cannot add some previous contract symbol in the Multichart.

mt9672
    You need to add those symbols to the Quote Manager in manual mode. Once you do that you should be able to chart them also in that application [see enclosed screenshot]
    For instructions on how to add symbols in manual mode you may want to reference the Help file for that application [or you may want to contact that application's support]
    Alex

Originally posted by mt9672
    Hi.

I have tried to add some previous contract symbols to construct multichart-custom futures in the Mutichart chart.

but one problem appeared in adding symbols which constitute Multichart custom futures.

when QuatoManager->add symbol->from data source->esignal, there is only one previous contract symbol 6A Z0.

I can't find any previous contract symbol like 6A u2009, 6A v2009,.... in the MC dialog box when adding symbol.

I need over 10 previous contract symbol to construct entire custom futures with 400 bar.

I can chart 6A U2009 in the Esignal.
    but I cannot chart 6A u2009,.... in the Multichart chart.

what is the problem? and what I should do to fix this.

thanks in advance..

Comment

Re: Re: i cannot add some previous contract symbol in the Multichart.

Thank you Alexis.

I can add and chart that symbol using manual mode now.

so you mean that, using data source mode, I cannot add and chart previous contract symbol. right?

Comment

Working...
      X