• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this is what you are looking for..

Racer
    Attached Files

Comment

I wanted to drop a note to everyone and let them know what a great guy Mark Jurik is and that his add ons have helped my trading ten fold.
      I decided to try the add ons because my system was lagging when the open would gap in the morning using 5 minute charts.
      The jurik MAs have very little lag and they are truly amazing when you combine them with other indicators. The Jurik triple RSI EFS that is on this board is an amazing indicator by itself.
      So one day I had questions about something and I called Jurik to ask help on something.
      Well the regular guy was out for the day and Mark Jurik answered the phone. He spent 30 minutes on the phone with me on solving a problem I was trying to figure out. He was extremely helpful,nice and did not have to do what he did.
      If anyone wants to take the time to apply his studies to the markets they will be well rewarded.
      I am not just talking about using his canned studies, but some of the EFS on this board as well as using his MAs on other indicators.
      I am not saying what I do because I don't want the whole world doing it, but it is there in front of everyone and with effort you can make the Jurik studies pay off very well, plus they are nice people to work with and that is a combination in this day and age that is hard to find.
      Mark

Comment

JMA FISHER ERROR

When I add the JMA FISH I GET A JAM syntax ERROR> COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHY.

I get : TYPEERROR: vJMAH has no properties
        Jurik Research\jma fisher.efs, line 34:

ThanK. you for the help
        TJKM

Comment

I tried and am getting the same error.

Thanks

kundur

Comment

new Fisher EFS

My version of the Fisher JMA function is available on a new thread called "Fisher transform on JMA SlowK".

- Mark Jurik

Comment

Working...
            X