Any NinjaTrader Users - HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any NinjaTrader Users - HELP!!!

I have spent the last 2 weeks getting NinjaTrader's test script to work. The issue is that it sends an order just fine, and then crashes E-Signal. I am using latest versions of both software (E-Sig 10, NT 6.5).

I sent crash reports to E-Sig, and I have been working with the NT techs, who just say they can not reproduce the issue, and despite the fact that a few users have reported this, they claim that the problem might come from how E-Sig manages memory. I have been using DynaOrder for 6 years, never had one issue with crashing.

I have asked for updated test scripts, test conditions, but NT's position is that it "is what it is".

Can anyone in the E-Sig community help me with this? I just need a test script that works with a Futures instrument, and then I can move on to FX which is what I am trying to trade. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, since I think I just hit a wall with NinjaTrader techs.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas.

It was a Bug . . .

I heard from NT this morning. They tested the exact issue I reported and it turned out to be a bug in their script. They will issue a fix in the next few days.

Still, if there are traders out there who are using NT to autotrade with E-Signal, especially FX, I would love to hear from you in the case I come across issues. Always good to bounce ideas off of fellow users.

Feel free to private message me or contact me at arbifox "at" arbifox "dot" com.

Regards,

Thomas.

Comment

Working...
    X