Sydney Futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Futures

I can't get any symbols for Sydney Futures to work with this plugin can somebody help
    Symbol name is AP U4-SFE and I am on premium membership with e-signal enabled for Sydney Futures .

bluemaster
    Here is a series of snapshots that illustrate the settings for AP U4-SFE set up as an Index.
    As to why I suggest setting up Futures as Indexes (or Stocks) in TS2k see other threads on the topic in this same forum.
    For instructions on how to manually insert a symbol you can use as a blueprint the Setting up ES as Stock or Index.mht HTML document which is available here.

Following is a snapshot taken during the download process using the ActiveX Plugin (data was requested starting from 06/01/2004) and below that the resulting chart based on the data just downloaded.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

Thank you Alexis

It works and your help was excellent and easy to follow .
      Thank you :-)

Comment

night session

Alexis just one more question :-)

afternoon session start on 17:10 ( Melbourne Time) up to next day morning 7:00 am
        Symbol for SPI Comb.. is APS U4-SFE
        works but only for day session ???

Comment

bluemaster
          I created a new symbol for APS U4-SFE and using the same settings as in my prior message but with the additional trading hours

I then requested the data from 06/01/2004. The following images show the download being processed and the chart created using the downloaded data.

In looking at the image you posted it appears that you have an extra #F in the symbol. You may want to check that.
          Alex

Comment

Symbol Collection Templates

I deleted all my Symbol Collection Templates . Maybe that is problem?
            Do you use any template ??

Comment

bluemaster
              Did you check the symbol as I suggested in my prior message?
              With regards to Symbol Collection Templates those do not work with online data providers (see GlobalServer's Help files for more information on the subject)
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X