ts 2000i plugin problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts 2000i plugin problems

having problems with plugin,downloaded plugin runs but doesnt seem to download data,doesnt recieve any data im subsribed to all the forex and tryed to download the bid and ask,the data manger has correct settings all the right boxes are ticked( i think) any ideas

stuboy
    There are a number of threads/posts in this forum showing how to setup Forex correctly in GlobalServer and in the Plugin. You may want to go through those.
    Also you need to provide more information (preferably together with screenshots) with regards to your settings for the symbol(s) in GlobalServer and for the Plugin and a detailed list of the steps you are taking to download the data.
    Alex

Comment

screen shots

screen shots of problem
      Attached Files

Comment

just not down loading data

screen shot of download performance
        Attached Files

Comment

stuboy
          Please read this thread.
          Alex

Comment

ts 2000i

i have download data using a diffrent downloader is right to say that you cant have real time data in the same field as the downloaded data,you have to swap over

Comment

stuboy
              Not necessarily. While real time charts can only be based on 1 Tick Bid Record resolution this data can also be downloaded and used to create charts of any compression.
              The 1 Minute Trade Record and 1 Day Trade Record resolutions instead will not update in real time.
              The above is explained in the thread I indicated in my prior reply.
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X