Blank page for Plugin / Volume query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page for Plugin / Volume query

I am getting a Esignal blank page for downloading the TS 2000i plugin. Is it still available?

Because of a quirk with TS2000i volume coming in as up volume only I have been mapping the tick trade volume into the Ask record and manipulating it from there into my other charts. I do this with Metaserver currently.

With the plugin or the Esignal Datamanager is it possible to map the data fields coming in to Globalserver?

eg Tradeprice to Ask Price
    Tradevolume to Ask Volume
    etc.

Is the volume supplied by Esignal traded volume or tick volume?

Thanks.

rhay

I am getting a Esignal blank page for downloading the TS 2000i plugin. Is it still available?

Yes it is available at the link provided in this post. However it seems that File Sharing is experiencing a problem at the time of writing so you may want to try later
    Alex

Comment

rhay
      With regards to Volume in GS/TS2k and how the Plugin handles it you may want to read this thread
      To answer your question I do not believe you can map between Resolutions. I am not sure you would need to do that since if you use 1 Tick as the Resolution you will get Up/Down Volume (as well as Up/Down Ticks)

Is the volume supplied by Esignal traded volume or tick volume?

It depends on the security. For all electronically traded symbols Volume is traded volume whereas for pit traded instruments it is tick volume
      Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. I tried your link for the plugin. It does like file sharing is out of action.

I pull traded volume into the TS Ask record and use a 1 Tick Ask record chart with a DLL to push it into other charts and then work from there.

The problem lies in that the TS 2000i Trade record does not as a default hold the correct volume - that's why I need the mapping facility if I am to use the Esignal feed.

Comment

rhay
          Not sure what you mean with "The problem lies in that the TS 2000i Trade record does not as a default hold the correct volume...". As far as I can see if you use 1 Tick Trade Record resolution you should get the correct Trade Volume. Irrespective I do not believe it is possible to map the fields
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X