Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ActiveX Plug-in and TS2ki Performance Issue

Hello,

I haven't seen this post before but i noticed a performance issue with TS2ki Realtime charting while the plugin is installed.

It seems that the CPU performance becomes very erratic and frequently spikes to 100% even during normally quiet times. For example, i have observed that on a 1min chart that the CPU will spike to 100% and stay there and the 1min chart falls behind the quotes provided by my broker. In such instances the volume at the end of that 1min bar was as low as 3000contracts.

I haven't noticed this before because i have never had the plugin installed on my main machine i use to chart real time.

I've uninstalled the plugin and TS2k worked as normal, no excessive spikes, lags unless the market becomes extremely fast. I re-installed the plugin today and noticed the cpu spike, and resulting chart lag occuring excessively again.

Is there some setting that i need to do that i havent? Am i the only person that has this issue?

Thanks
    Bing

Hello again,

Just wondering what guys from esignal support have any comments to add to this thread?

Thanks
    Bing

Comment

Bing
      FWIW and aside from any comments eSignal support may provide I am not seeing the problems that you are experiencing.
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X