Datafeed for TS v.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datafeed for TS v.4

I need some advice please guys. I am looking to start trading from home again. I have TradeStation version 4 and need a reliable datafeed. eSignal has been suggested to me as a decent provider. Can anyone using this version of TS let me know if and how eSignal is compatible as a dataprovider and whether it needs any special configuring etc. I'm limited in technical ability so i want it to be as painless as possible. Any advice gratefully received.

Re: Datafeed for TS v.4

Originally posted by PaulF
    I need some advice please guys. I am looking to start trading from home again. I have TradeStation version 4 and need a reliable datafeed. eSignal has been suggested to me as a decent provider. Can anyone using this version of TS let me know if and how eSignal is compatible as a dataprovider and whether it needs any special configuring etc. I'm limited in technical ability so i want it to be as painless as possible. Any advice gratefully received.
    I think that you cannot link your Tradestation to the feed of Signal through the internet. I had to upgrade to Tradestation 2000i. TS4.0 only worked via a satelite dish. I don't think that actually the satelite version of Signal still exist.

Comment

PaulF
      There are some third party products that will allow you to connect TS4 to eSignal internet feed. You may want to look at Dynastore for eSignal
      You may also want to consider the charting package offered by eSignal
      Hope this helps
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X