Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No data

Hi

I have just installed the Plug In for Tradestation a few days ago, but I cannot see any E signal data in TSki .
    I have version 5.00.0822. I have re run the setup wizard in Global Server and set it to DBC online subserver. Datamanager is set to CM*.esignal.com. I can load charts in E signal program with no problems. GlobalServer is on line.
    Please help.

Best regards Karl

Karl
    Could you provide a bit more information as to where the problem is.
    For example can you get data into GlobalServer in real time or with the Plugin? Are the symbols in GlobalServer connected? What message are you getting in TradeStation when you try to load a symbol? Could you provide a couple of examples of symbols you have in GlobalServers's Portfolio and that you are trying to download?
    Alex

Comment

no data

Hi Alexis, thank you for your quick reply.
      I have realtime data up to 19. November from Tradestation Historybank. That is the only data I can see. I cannot get any data from E signal to Global Server. Symbols are connected. It is simple stocks such as MSFT, DELL, INTC.

Karl

Comment

no data

Hi Alexis

It seems the Plugin downloads data but it is not distributed. I have now deleted all old symbols and data in Global Server and only inserted one symbol, MSFT, to simplifi things, but still no result. Message in Tradestation is that there is no data available for the selected data range.

Karl
        Attached Files

Comment

Its working

Hi Alexis
          It is working now. I replaced dbcabi.dl and after I run set up wizard once again in Global Server it suddenly worked. Great.

Best regards
          Karl

Comment

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Could you describe what you've done to resolve the problem.
            Thank you very much
            Aboc

Comment

aboc
              I believe that what Karl did is apply the solution provided in this thread
              Alex

Comment

No data

Yes, I did what is descriped in the thread mentioned by Alexis.
                Karl

Comment

Thank you very much Alex!
                  It works now
                  Aboc

Comment

And thank you Kentagum!

Comment

Hi,

I have been encountering a problem to plot RT data in TS 2Ki. I am using eSignal plug-in and have no problem to download historical daily and intraday data. As you can see in the attached image, the symbol $DXC is connected and the RT data is actually flowing in and can be viewed under global server-Edit Symbol-Edit Data dialogue, but they just will not show up in charts.

Please help!

Thanks!

Chuan
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by chuanli67; 12-24-2004, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I have already extended the sessions, but the extended hours just will not show up on charts. See below.

Chuan
                        Attached Files

Comment

Chuan
                          Out of curiosity why do you have different Session settings for Wednesday and Thursday?
                          Irrespective what message are you getting in TradeStation when trying to plot the data?
                          FYI the image you posted in the first message is not showing what you describe in that message itself.
                          Alex

Comment

Alexis,

The session settings for Wed and Thur were used to be 16:00, just like the other days. I got them changed since I could not plot the data after 16:00. But I still could not plot them even after this change.

I did not get any error message when I try to plot the data. The problem is that it only plots normal session's data, no "after-hours" (though this is actually another session)'s data will be plotted.

I am sorry for the first message. I uploaded the same image by error. Now it should be clear.

Thanks and Merry Xmas!

Chuan

Comment

Chuan
                              I have set up $DXC as in the following images and as far as I can see at my end it is plotting in TradeStation (see last image)
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X