Getting data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting data

Ss there a step by step guide on how to setup my TS2000i to get data from esignal?

I tried some info but no success yet.

Thanks.

Edmundm

Edmundm
    Are you referring to the basic setup to use TS2k with eSignal in real time or instructions on how to use the ActiveX Plugin?
    Alex

Comment

Data

Alexis,

The basic setup up to the activeX plugin. I found your activeX guide and followed it but still I cannot download data.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Real time

I would like to received real time forex data. I am a subscribe to premier package.

Comment

Edmundm
          Did you run the Setup Wizard to configure TS2k for eSignal data feed?
          Can you receive data in real time?
          When you download data with the ActiveX Plugin what happens exactly?
          What messages if any are you getting?
          You may need to provide more information about your setup, the symbols you are trying to download and whatever other details may be of help.
          Alex

Comment

Edmundm
            For detailed instructions on how to set up TS2k/GlobalServer and ActiveX Plugin for use with Forex see this thread
            Alex

Comment

Setup

I followed the activeX plugin installation. There is no problem installing the ActiveX plugin.
              When I run the Globalserver, I choosed the DBC online Subserver as the datafeed to install. I followed your guide. I can plot the real time data in Esignal advance chart, no problem. I tried to use the GBP A0 symbol in TS2Ki and GBP A0-FX but to no avail.

I've attached a picture of what happens after I download.

Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Edmundm
                The Exchange selected for the symbol is incorrect and should be CFOREX or FOREX (depending on the version of Globalserver) instead of UNDEF.
                The reason you are not seeing any symbol listed in the Symbols to Download window is because UNDEF is not included by default in the Available Exchanges for Forex Category
                Please refer back to both the ActiveX Plugin guide and the thread on Forex to see how the symbols need to be set up
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X