real time status/symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real time status/symbol

anyone give me some help. installed esignal, got the data manager working, installed 2000i with global server and i have one sysbol es h5 and under performance tab, it says connected, but under symbol tab, real time status, it has not moved from not connected to connected. under performance tab, quotes received and quotes processed are not moving or collecting data.
    any help appreciated.
    pat

pat
    Try selecting the symbol in the Symbol Portfolio tab, then right click it and select Connect
    Alex

Comment

thank you so very much. i get so fustrated when its that simple. am now collecting data. thanks again.

Comment

I have exactly the same problem. I installed everything new...esignal, Ts2000i and it seems i cannot connect the symbols. Under "real-timeStatus" it says not-connected. When I right click on symbol and press connect then it says "error". Only when i restart the computer 2-3 times it eventually gets connected. I think it has something to do with either of the two:

1. Windows service pack 2
        2. Esignal news server. In the event log of the Global server it says at one point: CWinRnsClient: Connect - cannot connect to the remote news server. If it does not say that and instead says: " CWinRnsClient: Connect - Cannot create CDBC News object" then it can connect.

I am using TS2000i for years and never had a problem i could not solve - but this one is really difficult

Comment

Working...
        X