Tradestation time and Global Server time don't match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tradestation time and Global Server time don't match

Hello. I have bars looking different in eSignal and Tradestation using 100 tick timeframe. I just realized that the time in eSignal and GS matches, so does my PC clock, but the clock in Tradestation is about 15 seconds late, and this is probably the reason of the problem. How can I set Tradestation to match its own clock to GS? There is an option in File>Desktop options>General to offset from datafeed time, but it's in minutes. Please help me!!!

alright
    Other than Offset from datafeed time I am not aware of any setting that allows you to adjust the time in TS2k. That aside I am not sure how or where you are determining that there is a 15 seconds difference between the times in TS2k and GS
    Anyhow you may want to see the Help file in TS2k with regards to Time settings
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      alright
      ...I am not sure how or where you are determining that there is a 15 seconds difference between the times in TS2k and GS
      Anyhow you may want to see the Help file in TS2k with regards to Time settings
      Alex
      I did already look at the help with no success.
      I can clearly see the time difference comparing the GS time in the Performance tab (which always matches the PC time), while the Tradestation time is shown at the lower right bottom of the window.
      My post in the Italian Forum is probably related to this
      http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=12416 Do you mind having a look? Thank you, Alex.

Comment

alright
        I have seen the thread and as far I understand it the issues are unrelated.
        AFAIK the time in TS2k does not apply to the data since that is stored and displayed using the datafeed time.
        You may want to see if in the Data Manager Synchronize Computer Clock is checked.
        Beyond that I cannot think of any other setting that would cause a discrepancy in the displayed times.
        Alex

Comment

Yes, in the Data Manager Synchronize Computer Clock is checked.
          I'm afraid there is no solution to my problem
          Anyway, thank you very much for your support.

Comment

Working...
          X