X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume in TS doesn't display anymore

Hello. I read all the threads related to this subject, especially this:
    http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=3545
    Everything worked fine for a while and now it doesn't anymore. I even uninstalled completely eSignal, Tradestation and the plugin, then created the symbols in GS again, but nothing! Any more suggestions before a complete format?
    Thank you

alright
    Have you checked if Volume data (as Up/Down Volume or Ticks) is stored in GlobalServer? If it is not then it means you are not downloading it for whatever reason. If instead it is stored in GS and you have not changed the Volume formula then the problem would appear to be in your install of TS2k. I would contact TradeStation before reformatting
    Alex

Comment

Well, the volume is there, so I have downloaded it. I'll just have to get in touch with them then. Thanks anyway.

Comment

alright
        In what fields is the volume in GS? Up and Down (or at the least Up) or just in the Total Volume?
        Also have you added a 5 min resolution lately?
        Alex

Comment

Always very very concerned about other people's problems, eh Alex? Thank you

My answer is: Up and Down Vol, Tot. Vol, Up and Down Ticks, Tot. Ticks. My resolution has been from the beginning 1 tick, 1 min, 5 min and Daily. First I download the last three and then 1 tick.

Comment

alright
            You may want to try deleting the 5 min resolution on one of the symbols and see if that resolves the problem. See this thread on a similar issue.
            Beyond that I have no other suggestions aside from contacting TradeStation
            Alex

Comment

Well, it is working now!!!
              I had read that thread already, but just thought since it had been working earlier for me that solution wouldn't apply. Very silly of me!
              Once again you show how precious your support is in this forum.
              Thank you very very much again, Alex.

Comment

Working...
              X