No Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Charts

I am a TS 2000i user and new to e signal. I am trying to get my back data updated. I have downloaded it and it shows up in the global server but when I try to open a chart it co0mes up with the no data message. I have already gone back and re installed the ts software so that it show be setup correctly. When I try to do a chart the creata a chart window says show global server, then DBC online, but I get no data available.
    Thanks
    Carl

Carl
    Have you made sure that you have the appropriate data in GlobalServer for the range, resolution and field that you are trying to plot in TradeStation?
    Alex

Comment

no charts

Yes i did douboe check to make sure I had the data. I even tried different symbols and known will work even though the data shows in the global server

Comment

Carl
        At this point you may have to provide some detailed information (together with some screenshots) about your setup, symbol settings, etc
        Alex

Comment

What do I need to send snap shots of? How do you do that? This is getting flustrating I have been trying for three days and I still haven't seen the first chart. I have data that was supplied from TS on the original disk. I think it is from 1968-2000. I even tried to make a chart ending during that time period and it still didn't work.

H E L P P L E A S E
          CArl

Comment

Working...
          X