Delayed Data during fast market on TS but not on eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed Data during fast market on TS but not on eSignal

I am experiencing 2-3 mins delayed data during fast market coming in to my TS2000i using the old and even the new version plugin 4081. The market I am looking is only Emini S&P (ES). But the same datafeed coming to my eSignal charting software seems in tally with my IB quotes.

What can i do to rectify this problem?

tejeron
    The Plugin should have no effect on the performance of TS2k in real time. You can easily verify that by uninstalling the Plugin and running TS2k in its original state.
    The issue you are referring to is a known TS2k issue and is documented in TS2k - High CPU usage with mini futures.mht which is available here. Also there are various threads in this forum that cover this topic extensively.
    There are two solutions to the problem, one offered by Omega in the same document mentioned above (which by my personal experience does not always work properly and can create other problems) and the other is to set up all electronically traded futures as Stocks or Indexes. For the latter solution see the document Setting up ES as Stock or Index.mht which is available at the same link provided above
    Alex

Comment

Re: Delayed Data during fast market on TS but not on eSignal

tejeron,

i have a TS2000 i
      i installed the plug in
      i only use ES

i have no problems but had to change a setting. Follow the link Alexis gave. That should give an answer to your problem.

Originally posted by tejeron
      I am experiencing 2-3 mins delayed data during fast market coming in to my TS2000i using the old and even the new version plugin 4081. The market I am looking is only Emini S&P (ES). But the same datafeed coming to my eSignal charting software seems in tally with my IB quotes.

What can i do to rectify this problem?

Comment

Re: Re: Delayed Data during fast market on TS but not on eSignal

Originally posted by spike500

i have no problems but had to change a setting. Follow the link Alexis gave. That should give an answer to your problem. [/B]
        spike500,

Which method did you use?

I tried the second method of using the futures as a stock but can't seem to get it to work.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Delayed Data during fast market on TS but not on eSignal

Originally posted by tejeron
          spike500,

Which method did you use?

I tried the second method of using the futures as a stock but can't seem to get it to work.
          Close your TS and the Global Server
          Locate the following file on you harddisc: exchman.txt
          (located on my PC at :C:\Program Files\Omega Research\Server\DBCOnline\exchman.txt)

open the file
          replace the value that you see (i think it was 39) by 5.
          save and close the file
          restart TS2000
          Problem might be solved.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X