Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Setup Globex Currencies Correctly

Hi,

I wonder how to setup CME Globex currencies in Global Server. Right now, we have it having EUREX as exchange because if we put CME Global Server will not gather data. We have esignal datafeed - latest build as I have just downloaded new version.

If I use EUREX as exchange, then it works - meaning Global Server will gather data (new ticks) but I want to use CME because that is the right one.

example: 6A M5
    6B M5, etc..

Any suggestion how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Neil
    day/intraday trader

Neil
    They should work properly when CME is used as the exchange (at least they do so at my end). You may want to see this post on the subject.
    If you are still having problems post some screenshots of the settings you are using for those symbols
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

Perhaps there maybe confusion with my original post. To clarify my problem, here we go:

we are not using activex plug-in to download data, we are collecting data realtime using esignal datamanager. maybe you can simulate in your end wether GS will collect new ticks using CME. for downloading historical data, we use dynaloader.

my problem goes this way:

I added a symbol 6A M5 (this should be a valid symbol for Australian Dollar Globex)

Settings:
      Price Scale: 1/10000
      Point Value: 100000
      Daily Limit: 10000
      Min Move: 1

Sessions:
      14:20 - 21:00 (at least we filter data for these times only for our chart)

30 min settlement

History to Save:
      Almost everything is there, like trade record 1 tick, 1 min, 5 min, 1 day
      Bid record 1 min, Ask record 1 min, Implied volatility...

EXCHANGE: EUREX
      Why EUREX? because GS will not collect new ticks if we put CME there.

I hope I have stated my problem clearly now.

Thank you,
      Neil

P.S. - using dynaloader to download historical data has no problem using iether CME or EUREX. Only realtime data has problem.
      Last edited by jsg123ph; 05-25-2005, 07:58 PM.
      day/intraday trader

Comment

Neil
        As far as I can see at my end it is receiving and storing real time data for 6A M5 using CME as the exchange. The image enclosed below is showing TS plotting in real time 1 Min Trade Record, 1 Tick Bid Record and 1 Tick Ask Record for that symbol. Note that I purposely started collecting real time data after the start time and after having deleted all existing data so as to make sure there were no doubts as to the plots being based on real time data
        As I suggested in my prior message you may want to post some screenshots of your settings
        Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

We've been using EUREX as exchange for quite long now because of that problem.

All of a sudden, when I tried to change to CME now - it works!

Amazing! Anyway, thank you so much for taking time for my post.

Cheers,
          Neil
          day/intraday trader

Comment

Working...
          X