Questions about Plug-in for eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Plug-in for eSignal

Hi, I have dowloaded the latest version and I am wondering if the new continous contracts from Eurex, f.e. AX 1!-DT, GB 1!-DT are also supported ?! Using the new plug in I am still NOT receiving any realtime data for the above mentioned symbols nor any historical data.
    Please advice what to do.

mkinfosys
    The 1! continuous contracts are not available with third party programs as they are created at client software level and not at server level
    Alex

Comment

TS2000i can't find symbols in the Global Server

I installed the eSignal ActiveX Plugin for TS2000i and collected 15 days of intraday data for the symbols in the global server but now when I go to open up a chart with the data by selecting Format > Symbol there are no symbols in the Global Server to select from.

Comment

SamuraiTrader
        In the Format Symbol dialog box make sure you have selected the GlobalServer radio button in the Show section.
        Alex

Comment

I have selected the GlobalServer radio button in the Show section and there is nothing there eventhough I have symbols in the Global Server.

Comment

SamuraiTrader
            Is the Symbol (Automatically lists partial matches) box empty? Have you tried typing in it any one of the symbols that are available in your GlobalServer?
            Any information (preferably with images) you can provide about your TS2k/GlobalServer setup would be helpful. For example did you just install TS2k or just start using it with eSignal? In either case did you run the Setup Wizard, etc?
            Alex

Comment

Guess what. I just happened to start the Global Server before I opened up the Tradestation and now I see that the symbols are there.

Thanks
              Last edited by SamuraiTrader; 08-07-2005, 09:34 AM.

Comment

SamuraiTrader
                If you want you can set it up so that whenever you start TS2k it automatically opens GlobalServer.
                To do this go to File-> Desktop Options in the main menu of TS2k and put a check mark in Automatically start the GlobalServer in the General tab
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X