Plugin can't see Currency Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin can't see Currency Symbols

The following symbols are in my Globalserver: 6A #F, 6J #F, 6B #F, etc. I have no problem getting data from esignal in live mode. But if I attempt to use the plugin, these symbols don't appear in the list at all. I think somehow any symbol which starts with a number isn't recognized. Can this be fixed? Thanks.

oestell
    That probably depends on how you set up those symbols in GlobalServer. As you can see in the following images the symbols are recognized without any problems by the Plugin which will download the appropriate data.
    Under what Category did you set up those symbols? Futures, Index, other? What Exchange did you assign them to? You will need to provide more information with regards to your set up (including that of the Plugin).
    Alex

Comment

The symbols are futures. The exchange is CME. The version of the plug-in is 5156 ( but 4081 does the same thing). I have the same globalserver universe setup on 2 different computers. On my old computer all symbols are seen. On my new computer symbols starting with numbers aren't seen. Also, a week earlier (on the new computer) I had the problem of only being able to download daily data, not intraday. I solved the problem by following the advice in another post ... coping a dll file to the system32 directory. Can my current problem have something to do with that? Thanks.

Comment

oestell
        I can't say for sure but I would not think so. You may want to check if in the Plugin you have the CME listed in the Used Exchanges for the Category to which you have assigned those symbols.
        Any other information (or images) you can provide may be of help.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X