Charting Problems with TS200i and e signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charting Problems with TS200i and e signal

HI wonder if you can help, I have set up my symbols for the commodities I trade and most of them work fine on a continuous basis however for some reason using the same methodology that I did for every other one I cannot get charts for Corn (C #F) and Dollar Index (Dx #F).The chart comes up blank and says that there is no data for the dates specified yet when I check the symbol data has been downlaoded and is in Global server-any ideas why some symbols wont chart ?

ALan

Alan
    You will need to provide more details about your setup preferably with some screenshots. As far as I can see at my end both continuous contracts are plotting daily and/or intraday data without any problems.
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,
      Got it sorted, dont know why but fro some reason I had to have these contracts set for exchange time and not local time and this worked, yet others semed to work ok on either.

Thanks

Alan

Comment

Alan
        That I know of this could be caused by an incorrect setting in either the Sessions for the symbol or the offset of the exchange from GMT (in GlobalServer) or the offset from data feed (in TS2k)
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X