Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Global Server

Hi,
    Wonder if anyone can assist, suddenly I started to get the following problem with Globalserver(previously it has been working fine). When I start global server I get the following error message :

"Subserver dll does not exist"

I click ok and everything starts running and it appears that data is being downloaded and updated, however the option to download from e signal has disappeared from the file menu and the only option is Historybank.com

If I run setup wizard then the e signal option appears and everything works fine.

However when I come out and restart global server it has gone again and I get the same error and have to go through the above again to get the e signal option.

Anyone any ideas ?

Alan

Alan
    Try the following:
    - Close TradeStation and GlobalServer and uninstall the eSignal Plugin for TS2k
    - Open GlobalServer, set it to Off-line mode and run the Setup Wizard. Once that process is completed close GlobalServer.
    - Install the eSignal Plugin for Ts2k
    This should fix the problem you are having
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alexis,
      Have tried what you suggested but still get same problem.

After I had uninstalled the plug in I started to reopen Global Server I got the "Subserver dl does not exit" error and then half way through set up wizard I got the following error

Subserver dll does not exist C:\Program Files\esignal\esignal Plug in for Tradestsaion 2000i\esgts.dll

I checked the file and the dll was loaded, I renamed it old and reinstalled a new dll but still go the same problem.

Any further suggestions, I can get everything to work but in order to add new symbols I need to run set up wizerd after opening Global server to be able to download from e signal.

I get data in fine even without running set up wizard.

Let me know what else I could try.

Alan

Comment

Alan
        The only suggestion I have at this point would be to reinstall TradeStation.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X