Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Live" Daily data

Hello everyone,
    I use esignal with globalserver, configured as explained in the tutorial. Every tumeframe is fine apart from today's daily candle that displays sometimes with up to 100 pips difference from realy prices(yesterday and before candles displays just fine). Do you know what is the matter?

Here is an example for today on the EUR A0-FX

Many thanks,
    Attached Files

Duration
    As far as I understand it eSignal combines Sunday's session (that begins at 12:00 ET) into Monday's trade date which is why you see those values in the TS2k Status Bar as they are retrieved directly from eSignal's daily snapshot (see following chart)

However you can set up the Forex symbols in GlobalServer to split the Sunday and Monday sessions. In the following TS2k chart notice that the values in the Data Window are showing Monday's High irrespective of the values in the Status Bar (note that you will not be able to change the values in the Status Bar as they are retrieved directly from eSignal and not from your data). Notice also that I have an additional bar compared to your chart which is in fact Sunday's session and which has a High of 1.2210.

If you search through this forum you should find a thread on this subject which also includes the required settings.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X