Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2000i plug-in and European datas

Good morning,
    Last week I discovered the plugin for Tradestation2000i/esignal. Great tool, thanks a lot !

But I have a trouble with just only one symbol : FCE Z5-EEI (Euronext future). Euronext index $CAC is right .

Of course in Globalserver ---> File ---> Download from eSignal ---> Future... ok
    I can read: "Requesting...connect...Download complete" but 0 in Received and 0 in Process. And sometimes I can read "Shutdown" in Status.

Do you have an idea about this trouble ?

northernclaudi
    Could you post the xpo file for that symbol (you will need to zip it to attach it to your post)
    Alternatively you may want to provide some screenshots of the Settings (including Sessions and History to Save) for the symbol
    Alex

Comment

northernclaudi
      In the mean time I tried a download on my system and as far as I can see the data is being downloaded/stored by the Plugin without any problems (see enclosed images showing the download and a chart for the downloaded intraday data)
      Alex

Comment

settings in Globalserver:

Comment

Comment

northernclaudi
            FYI the images you inserted inline cannot be viewed.
            You will either need to attach them (one only per post) or save them in File Sharing ( or other online facility) and then insert the URLs in the message enclosing them with the IMG tags.
            Alex

Comment

yes it's amazing, I can see it with Internet Explorer, but not with Firefox. Do you try with IE ?

Comment

northernclaudi
                You can see the images because the links in your post pont to your hard drive where those images are stored.
                As I said in my prior reply in order for others to see those images they need to be stored either in a group in File Sharing (you can create your own if you wish) or some other web site. Then you need to use the URLs as the links to those images.
                If you are unfamiliar with the process then I would suggest that you attach them to a message using the Attach File button that is available in the page in which you compose your message.
                Alex

Comment

Sorry for that, now everything should be right with my Group. :

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...Northernclaudi

ps: you can delete the private message I sent to you.

Comment

northernclaudi
                    I downloaded and imported your xpo file and it contains intraday and daily data for 11/23/05 only (as can be seen in the following image of a 15 min chart)

Using the same symbol setup I requested 1 Minute and 1 Day Trade Record data from 11/01/05
                    Here is a screenshot taken during the download

And here is the same 15 minute chart after the download

As far as I can see the data file is fine and working properly and the Plugin has no problems in downloading data for that symbol.
                    As to the Settings unless you have a specific need to retrieve the Bid, Ask, Best Bid, Best Ask records you could set up the History to Save as follows

If you don't need 1 Tick Trade Record you can remove that resolution also and leave only 1 Minute and 1 Day Trade Records
                    As to your specific issue can you download any intraday data at all with the Plugin or can you download only Daily data?
                    You may need to provide more details as to what you are trying to download, how the Plugin is set up etc.
                    Alex

Comment

Montenegro
                      As to the Settings unless you have a specific need to retrieve the Bid, Ask, Best Bid, Best Ask records you could set up the History to Save as follows
                      I create new symbol FCE F6-EEI (fce january 2006) with only trade record as you advice me. But as you can see:

http://share.esignal.com/download.js...%20request.png

http://share.esignal.com/download.js...20download.png

Montenegro
                      As to your specific issue can you download any intraday data at all with the Plugin or can you download only Daily data?
                      Yes I can download intraday and daily, no trouble for example with E-mini or nasdaq/cac index.

Montenegro
                      You may need to provide more details as to what you are trying to download
                      I tested everything (tick, 1mn, 5mn, 1 day...) separated, all in the same time, 2 days and more...
                      I have 7.1 (500) 2001/2002 eSignal version, perhaps it's too old version ?

Thanks for your attention !

Comment

northernclaudi
                        I am not absolutely positive but if I remember correctly you need a more recent build of eSignal to be able to access some exchanges. FYI the most current version is 7.9.1r4 build 738
                        Alex

Comment

I like my old version of ESignal because it's "light" for my system/CPU. I'm afraid about the last version, it looks heavy. Do you know a link to download version less recent ( than the 7.9 ) ?

Another question to finish: does it exist a continuous contract with FCE ( I try FCE #F-EEI but no result ) ?

Alex have a nice day and thank you.

Comment

northernclaudi
                            The #F continuous contracts are available only with US futures.
                            Alex

Comment

Just FYI I install the last version ( build 738 ) and I make different tests :

About FCE I can get daily datas but intraday datas still with no received/processed

Perhaps I need to re-install the plug-in ? Or perhaps try the other plug-in (eSignalPluginTS2000i_4081) ?

Comment

Working...
                              X