globalserver not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• globalserver not connecting

Hi Guys dont know if you can help,Just put ts 2000i on new computer and new version of esignal,The symbols wont connect just saying error and in the performance tab connect status says Initialized.The downloader works fine downloading back data just wont connect to real time

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart
    That would seem to indicate that the GlobalServer is unable to connect to eSignal.
    If you are using a firewall you may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase.
    There have also been some instances in which a similar issue appears to have been caused by a router or combination of router/network/provider. You may want to read through this and this thread for more information.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,thanks for reply,it seems that alot of people are having this problem from the posts i have read,The code that comes up is Event Id 10 CwinRnsClient::Connect Cannot connect top remote news server

when i install the data manager from the tradestation disc,ts works fine,just using the later data manager,it wont connect to the global server.I need the later data manager to run other software i use

Is there anywhere i can get a earlier winros file prehaps?

or do you have any other ideas?

Thanks

Stuart

Comment

all sorted

All sorted if theres anyone out there with the same problem,just install the early version of esignal from the ts disc,then start the data manager from the ealier version of esignal then run the global server it will connect ok,then stop the ealier data manager and run the new one from esignal 8.2 and then they run fine

Comment

Working...
        X