Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New> 2000i Install - and Global Server Set Up Directions

trying to LOAD > new version of the TS2000i Data "Plug-in" for eSignal

ERROR MESSAGE = your esignal is either missing or corrupt - install can not continue

I have - uninstalled and installed eSignal 8.0 in and still same message.

** Will PAY anyone for phone tech support on loading 2000i on this box have all the siftware private me - and i will send my phone - will pay by paypal ASAP - worth it to me on time savings - i have spent a hour on this already -

Thanks In Advance

New> 2000i Install - and Global Server Set Up Directions

This is to set up Trade Station 2000i - using the new eSignal data plug-in and Global Server :

1. Clean Out ALL past Trade Station Files - in your add and remove & C: Program Files

2. Download Tradestation 2000i

2a Open Trade Station * Will ASk for you to Set_Up your Global Server

3. set up Global Server using DBC Online = eSignal Data

** Any ERROR MESSAGES > at this point and you have NOT cleaned out all past Trade Station OR OLD eSignal set ups.

go into:

C: Program Files - search for old Trade Station and Old eSignal Files
    Delete Them ALL -

4. Re_Install Trade Station 2000i

NOW all error messages are gone - if not - you did not clean everything out,
    go into add and remove and clean everything out for Trade Station and eSignal
    ( even if you have to reinstall your eSignal 8.0 )

NEW eSignal Data Plug-in for TS2000i- you must find at eSignal Groups and download.

5. Now - go to www.eSignal.com > Support > Forms link > Trading Strategies/Software then > 3rd Party Studies / Developers / Applications / Find Trade Station 2000i

6. Search or find > New Plug-in for TS2000i > DownLoad This > RESTART MACHINE A MUST.

7. almost done >

Global Server Set Up HERE

1. clear out ALL the stocks etc there on the main screen - select and "delete ALL"

2. go to INSERT (Top or right click on screen) > SYMBOLS > ADD NEW > data sourse = DBC Online > Category Future
    SYMBOL = ES M7 (current Month) > Exchenge = Auto Detect > click OK

3. Get Data - go to File > Download from eSignal ** if it only says History Bank Here
    then you did NOT load the New eSignal plug in - go back to step 5 and find and install plug in.

4. Performance Tab in Global Server far right TOP > check to see you are recieving Data

CREATE CHART IN TRADE STATION

click on the icon that has the clock on it - center top - set time frame - and MAKE SURE TO SAVE - File SAVE WORKSPACE

Dellitron

Comment

Working...
    X