data history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• data history

i please how i can collect some history data with ts2000i i installed the plug
    i cliked to global sever
    dowlnoad from esignal
    and after nothing
    someone can to help me
    tks

PATRICE29
    Without having any details regarding your setup of GlobalServer and the Plugin, the symbol(s) you are trying to download [and how these are set up] and/or the steps that you are taking to download the data it is not possible to determine what the problem may be and offer a solution.
    Please provide all the necessary details preferably with some screenshots illustrating all of the above and someone will try to assist you.
    In the mean time you may want to review the Setup Guide for eSignal ActiveX Plugin for TS2000i.mht document (in archived HTML format) which is available here. Also try searching through this forum as there are many threads offering solutions to some of the more common issues
    Alex

Comment

history data2 for alexis

i follow step by step
      the message are still the same

a critical error occured global server shutting down

after
      the instruction at 0x73dd11c7 refenced memory at 0x0000004
      the memory could not be read
      click ok to terminate the program

Comment

PATRICE29
        That error could be due to an older dbcapi.dll file installed by TradeStation/GlobalServer.
        First make sure that TradeStation, GlobalServer and eSignal are all closed. Then Copy the dbcapi.dll file that is in the eSignal folder and Paste it in the windows/system32 folder. This procedure should resolve the problem you are seeing.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X