Unable to download Daily Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to download Daily Data

Is anyone else having a problem downloading daily data?

I am currently an EOD subscriber so the data would not be available til after 4:30 pm EST but for the last 3 days, it appears that I can only access daily data after mid-night. Everything within my application works normally except that the "Download Performance" window, shows the inital request and the connection being made however no data gets transfered (unless its after mid-night) or into the next day.

Interestingly the Tic data works just fine and is readily available at 4:30 pm.

I performmed an overlay install TS and the plugin - no help.

I checked with E-Signal Tech Support and there are no restrictions on my account. Also the Esignal app. works just fine so from their perspective there is no problem.

Short of performing a clean install does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks
    Kevin

Kevin
    I have a real time subscription so I can't verify if the issue you are seeing is related to the EOD subscription anyhow at my end I have not seen any changes as of late ie daily data is usually available for download between 18:30 ET and 19:00 ET (see enclosed chart of IBM taken slightly before 18:50 ET and showing the daily bar for 9/20)
    Alex

Comment

Alex, Thanks for the reply.

I completed a clean install of TS sp5, ESignal 8.0 and plugin 5156 around 11:30pm EST last night and then tried to get the daily data - no help.

I'm definately scratching my head on this one.

Looks like it back to tech support.

Comment

Working...
      X