HKFE Symbol Not Detected by plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKFE Symbol Not Detected by plugin

Does anyone know why the HSI Z7-HKF symbol is not recognized by the plugin if the exchange is HKFE? I tried changing it to CBOT and then it was recognized! But to make it work the sessions times has to be changed to reference Chicago time.

cael
    See my reply in this thread as it may apply to your case also
    Alex

Originally posted by cael
    Does anyone know why the HSI Z7-HKF symbol is not recognized by the plugin if the exchange is HKFE? I tried changing it to CBOT and then it was recognized! But to make it work the sessions times has to be changed to reference Chicago time.

Comment

I see, thank you kindly.

Comment

cael
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by cael
        I see, thank you kindly.

Comment

I'm not sure if Cael were successful, but I tried to do the same to HSI Z7-HKF (Hang Seng Futures) as I did in CAC40 and FTSE100. Although I was successful with CAC40 and FTSE100, I am not successful with HSI Z7-HKF. I tried to add HKFE exchange into it, but ithe symbol doesn't appear when I hit the download from eSignal.

Not sure what went wrong.

William

Comment

Mine worked fine. I just added the HKFE as per instructions. I can't imagine why your case does no capture HKFE.

Comment

Now, it works. I didn't check the Settings tab and it was defaulted to Hang Seng Stock Exchange instead.

William

Comment

BTW, have you tried Global server on Vista?

Comment

Hi Cael,

I don't use vista. I may test it after patch two, but I need reliability right now and my system is quite reliable. So, i'm sticking to XP for now.

Are you using vista? Are you having problems with GS on vista?

William

Comment

Working...
                  X