Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem downloading TW 7Z-SGX futures data

Hi,

I have in my eSignal quote window the symbol 'TW 7Z-SGX' which is MSCI Taiwan futures traded in Singapore.

I used the same procedure as I had with HSI (see link http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24938). When I download from eSignal to TS2ki, I tried both SIMEX and SING exchange, and since on SIMEX would show up in the download, I use SIMEX as the exchange and downloaded the data (I think). But when I try to see the data in the Global Server, under Edit Data -> Reload Data, there's no data present.

Did I do something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

W

William
    Try using TW Z7-SI as the symbol and assign it to SIMEX
    Alex

Originally posted by whammer
    Hi,

I have in my eSignal quote window the symbol 'TW 7Z-SGX' which is MSCI Taiwan futures traded in Singapore.

I used the same procedure as I had with HSI (see link http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24938). When I download from eSignal to TS2ki, I tried both SIMEX and SING exchange, and since on SIMEX would show up in the download, I use SIMEX as the exchange and downloaded the data (I think). But when I try to see the data in the Global Server, under Edit Data -> Reload Data, there's no data present.

Did I do something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

W

Comment

Hi Alex,

I tried TW 7Z-SI as the symbol and SIMEX as the exchange in Global Server, the download happened and seemed to be downloading, but no data can be seen in Global Server.

W

Comment

William
        I just added the symbol TW Z7-SI to GlobaServer and downloaded 1 Minute and 1 Day data and as shown in the enclosed screenshots it appears to be working.
        Alex

Hi Alex,

I tried TW 7Z-SI as the symbol and SIMEX as the exchange in Global Server, the download happened and seemed to be downloading, but no data can be seen in Global Server.

W

Comment

Now, I see what I did wrong. I used TW 7Z-SI instead of TW Z7-SI. In eSignal Quote, I could use TW 7Z-SGX.

Thank you, Alex. Much appreciated.

William

Comment

William
            You are most welcome
            Fow what it's worth it will also work using the symbol TW 7Z-SGX and assigning it to SIMEX
            Alex

Now, I see what I did wrong. I used TW 7Z-SI instead of TW Z7-SI. In eSignal Quote, I could use TW 7Z-SGX.

Thank you, Alex. Much appreciated.

William

Comment

Working...
            X