TS2000i Hourglass issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2000i Hourglass issues

I'm currently using eSignal 8 (build 782) and Plugin for TS version 1.1.5.4030.

Ever since I started to download CAC40 futures from MONEP, it gives me the "hourglass" problem in Omega Charts. While i'm viewing the CAC chart (10 min) and scroll to historical bars, intermittently the hourglass would appear because some heavy processing is occuring, and the chart would freeze unitl the hourglass goes away, and which point the chart would scroll automatically to the far right, i.e. the most recent data bar.

When I disconnect CAC40 in the Global Server, this problem goes away.

Is there a solution for this?

W

William
    See my reply in this thread as it may apply to the issue you are experiencing
    Alex

Originally posted by whammer
    I'm currently using eSignal 8 (build 782) and Plugin for TS version 1.1.5.4030.

Ever since I started to download CAC40 futures from MONEP, it gives me the "hourglass" problem in Omega Charts. While i'm viewing the CAC chart (10 min) and scroll to historical bars, intermittently the hourglass would appear because some heavy processing is occuring, and the chart would freeze unitl the hourglass goes away, and which point the chart would scroll automatically to the far right, i.e. the most recent data bar.

When I disconnect CAC40 in the Global Server, this problem goes away.

Is there a solution for this?

W

Comment

Finally, it works. It had to do with the incremental volume change that caused high cpu usage.

Thank you, Alex.

W

Comment

William
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by whammer
        Finally, it works. It had to do with the incremental volume change that caused high cpu usage.

Thank you, Alex.

W

Comment

Working...
        X