Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikkei 225 futures data problem

Hi,

I have successfully downloaded NI225 H8-OSM futures data to TS2000i. However, when I Edit the data to examine the OHLC, I noticed the raw data ends at 10am Exchange Time. But Osaka time is supposed to end at 11am for lunch. I display everything in Exchange time, and it should be 14 hours ahead of New York time. The data seems to think it's only 13 hours.

Is there a parameter in either eSignal or GS that I am not aware of and is not set properly?

W

Re: Nikkei 225 futures data problem

William
    I suspect you may have an incorrect setting for either the exchange offset from GMT or the desktop offset from data feed time.
    In the enclosed chart [plotted using Exchange Time] you can see that the vertical cursor is positioned on yesterday's last bar before the mid-day break and that the time of that bar is 11:05. The Exchange used for the symbol is OSASE
    As a side note the chart matches exactly what I am seeing in eSignal.
    Alex

Originally posted by whammer
    Hi,

I have successfully downloaded NI225 H8-OSM futures data to TS2000i. However, when I Edit the data to examine the OHLC, I noticed the raw data ends at 10am Exchange Time. But Osaka time is supposed to end at 11am for lunch. I display everything in Exchange time, and it should be 14 hours ahead of New York time. The data seems to think it's only 13 hours.

Is there a parameter in either eSignal or GS that I am not aware of and is not set properly?

W

Comment

I tried to look through GS on how to set the exchange offset to GMT, but no luck. For the setting on Offset from datafeed, it's currently set to -300. Would you be able to tell me where I can set the exchange offset please?

Thanks,

W

Comment

William
        To access that setting select Tools-> Edit Exchange List in GlobalServer then select the exchange and click the Edit Exch button. In the Edit Exchange dialog box then click the Edit Daylight Savings button.
        Alex

I tried to look through GS on how to set the exchange offset to GMT, but no luck. For the setting on Offset from datafeed, it's currently set to -300. Would you be able to tell me where I can set the exchange offset please?

Thanks,

W

Comment

Thank you so much, Alex.

W

Comment

William
            You are most welcome
            Alex

Thank you so much, Alex.

W