Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Symbols in TS2000i

Hello,

i try to insert the DAX Stocks into the Global Server. Can anyone tell me what i have to do?

The Symbol ADS-XET is the Adidas Stock in German. How can i integrate them into the Global Server? I have installed the eSignal Pluggin and it works very fine for US Stocks.

I hope anyone can help me! Is there a chance to insert complete symbollists or must i insert new symbols seperate?

Best regards
    Catano

Re: German Symbols in TS2000i

Catano

Is there a chance to insert complete symbollists or must i insert new symbols seperate?
    You will need to enter them manually as they are not included in GlobalServer's symbol universe
    Alex

Originally posted by Catano
    Hello,

i try to insert the DAX Stocks into the Global Server. Can anyone tell me what i have to do?

The Symbol ADS-XET is the Adidas Stock in German. How can i integrate them into the Global Server? I have installed the eSignal Pluggin and it works very fine for US Stocks.

I hope anyone can help me! Is there a chance to insert complete symbollists or must i insert new symbols seperate?

Best regards
    Catano

Comment

Hello Alexis,

thanks for your answer.

When i insert the symbol manual, i can not download them. Can you insert Adidas = ADS-XET ? And can you download the stock?

best regards
      Catano

Comment

Catano
        I can download the data for ADS-XET (or any other Xetra symbol) using the Plugin as you can see in the enclosed animation
        Alex

Hello Alexis,

thanks for your answer.

When i insert the symbol manual, i can not download them. Can you insert Adidas = ADS-XET ? And can you download the stock?

best regards
        Catano

Comment

Hi Alexis,

many thanks for this introduction. I can insert the symbol,too. But the symbols does not exist in the window "Symbols to Download". So i can not select them to download. I try at this one the Symbol BMW-XET. It´s the same as ADS-XET, or other German Symbols. I think there is an error by me, how to insert the Symbol!

best regards
          Catano
          Last edited by Catano; 02-11-2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Catano
            See this thread for the solution to the same problem.
            Alex

Hi Alexis,

many thanks for this introduction. I can insert the symbol,too. But the symbols does not exist in the window "Symbols to Download". So i can not select them to download. I try at this one the Symbol BMW-XET. It´s the same as ADS-XET, or other German Symbols. I think there is an error by me, how to insert the Symbol!

best regards
            Catano

Comment

Hello Alexis,

ok, thats it. It works very fine.

Thanks,
              Catano

Comment

Catano
                You are most welcome and thank you for letting me know it is now working fine
                Alex

Hello Alexis,

ok, thats it. It works very fine.

Thanks,
                Catano

Comment

Working...
                X